It’s so devastating for me to see children at a tender age involved in glue sniffing. When I asked a few boys in my area the reason for this, the only reply i got was that it was cheap.
A can of glue cost between $1.50 to $3 in any shop. The demand is so high that at times shop keepers run out of stock. Little do they know the real side effects of glue sniffing. It may keep you high for 10 or 20 minutes but it also damages the internal organs.
I urge the Local Government to put a ban on the sale of small tins of glue or perhaps increase the price at such that cannot be bought by children. As far as my little science knowledge is concerned, inhaling toxic chemicals leads to suffocation.
Thank God I’m happy with my yaqona and kopiko chaser.