- Weather Forecast For The Fiji Group Issued 7am Thursday 31st December 2015 Weather Situation - If you are organizing or planning to [...]
- $1.2 million bonus payout for FEA Staff AnnouncedA $1.2 million bonus payment has been announced for the 750 staff members of the [...]
- Flag Hunt Still OpenNone of the current flag designs is locked in stone, says Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama. “And [...]
- Coca-Cola Amatil Continues With Fiji International SponsorshipsCoca-Cola Amatil (CCA) Fiji has confirmed its continued sponsorship for the 2015 Fiji International which [...]
- Fiji, UAE Start Defence TalksThe Republic of Fiji Military Forces and the United Arab Emirates Armed Forces have commenced [...]
The general public especially those that live in the Tavua and Rakiraki area have been urged
The National Emergency Operation Centre (NEOC) has advised that a tropical depression is producing rainfall across
The Acting Commissioner of Police, Brigadier-General Sitiveni Qiliho is happy that his term has been extended.
Prime Minister Voreqe Bainimarama yesterday fired a broadside against Ro Teimumu Kepa over an aborted no-confidence
The guided-missile destroyer USS William P. Lawrence (DDG 110) arrived in Suva yesterday for a routine
Mereoni Cagivinaka is $10,000 richer after she won the cash prize from the Tuckers and Crest
The two soldiers that were returned to Fiji from Sinai for their involvement in drugs during the last two weeks can only reapply after five years, says Colonel Litea Seruiratu.
At least 200 Fiji National University security officers will be without jobs by May, 2016. And most have been notified through letters of redundancy issued to them, says FNU Chancellor/Chair
The Biosecurity Authority of Fiji (BAF) has implemented a new resource planning system to manage its financial and human resources more transparently. BAF’s move towards the new resource planning system
Fiji Gas has completed the construction of the first auto gas station in Vanua Levu and saw the opening this week. The new development is situated beside Basrath Din
- Rotarians and media arrive on charter flight 0
- Farmers’ Concerns Heard At Top Level 0
- Biosecurity Authority Moves To Transparent Financial And HR Management 0
- Fiji Airways To Start Flying Twice-Weekly To Vava’u From April 0
- New Look Vessel To Resume Service 0
- Shipping Agent Committed To Serve 0
- Tale Of Batavia 0
- New Ferry To Boost Island Shipping 0
Vodafone Flying Fijians head coach John McKee confirms they will not be getting players from New Zealand and Australia into the Telecom Fijian Warriors side. The Telecom Fijian Warriors
It’s a big day for Elmo! On Feb. 3, the fuzzy red Muppet with the falsetto voice and third person expressions turns 3-and-a-half (the same age he turns every year).
- Revealed! Sidharth Malhotra’s Valentine’s Day Plan With Girlfriend Alia Bhatt! 0
- Tusshar Kapoor And Aftab Shivdasani Talk About Spoofing Sholay, Kick In Kyaa Kool Hain Hum 3 0
- Celine Dion’s Brother And Husband Passes Away 0
- Khloe Kardashian Doesn’t Deny Kourtney & Justin’s Hookups — But Is It Still Going On?
- OMG! Jaya Bachchan And Rekha Hug Out Their Differences At Star Screen Awards 2016
- People’s Choice Awards Red Carpet 2016 — Britney Spears & More
- Sanjay Dutt To Walk Out Of Prison As A Free Man On February 27!
- Re:Harry Styles & Kendall Jenner Get Soaking Wet & Show Off Playful PDA In St. Barths