NEWS

Fire Destroys Narere Home

A 4 bedroom house of a 62 year old retired school teacher of Vama’s Place, Narere was completely destroyed by fire this morning. No one was injured. Fire is believed
08 May 2016 13:23
Fire Destroys Narere Home
Fire

A 4 bedroom house of a 62 year old retired school teacher of Vama’s Place, Narere was completely destroyed by fire this morning.

No one was injured.

Fire is believed to have started from the kitchen after a pot of yams cooked with firewood was left unattended.

We again wish to advise members of the public not to leave their cooking unattended. Structural fire is on the rise and most of these fires could be prevented should we all careful enough in to prevent them. Fire safety should be a priority in your homes always. Remember a single tiny match stick can destroy your dreams and your lifetime effort if you are not careful with it.

It is heart breaking and always painful to see someone loses his property like this hence, we request you to be mindful of the safety of your homes in future.
Police investigations continue.

Fiji Sun Instagram
Fiji Plus
Subscribe-to-Newspaper