Datec Fiji Opens New Office And Launches New Logo

“We chose this location because we feel that we needed a space big enough to host our operation.”
01 Sep 2019 19:19
Datec Fiji Opens New Office And Launches New Logo
rom left Vodafone CEO Pradeep Lal, Datec Chairman Ajith Kodagoda, Datec deputy chairman Russell Hewitt with Datec Fiji Ltd general manager Ateen Kumar.

It was another milstone achieve­ment and a strategic business move by Datec Fiji Ltd.

It opened its new office and launched a new logo on Friday at Garden City, Raiwai, Suva.

Datec’s general manager Ateen Kumar says as the leading ICT solu­tions provider, this new office will expand their business and boost their connection with clients.

“We were looking for a spot for our new home, somewhere that we can connect with our customers better,” said Mr Kumar.

“We chose this location because we feel that we needed a space big enough to host our operation.”


Mr Kumar said: “The new office will also feature a new state of the art training centre that will used by local staff to boost their knowledge and become experts in their areas of interest.”

He says this would also enable cli­ents to get a better understanding of the products and solutions that Datec has to offer.

“It would also give vendors an op­portunity, to have a better platform and tool to create the awareness on ICT solutions,” Mr Kumar said.

Vodafone Fiji’s regional chief ex­ecutive officer Pradeep Lal congrat­ulated their subsidiary Datec on its new office and described the new logo as a fresh look to the company.

He said: “The business has been doing very well and we have also expanded.

“We now have an IT business in Singapore, in Brisbane, in Sydney and in Papua New Guinea so as an organisation, we have really trans­formed.

“Now we are expanding into the Pacific which includes Cook Is­lands, Samoa, American Samoa, Vanuatu, Kiribati.

“So with this, we needed a fresh look and I’m sure we will continue to grow,” said Mr Lal.

“We are very confident that with the regional expansion, we will fur­ther grow our business.

Mr Kumar said with technology and the support of the parent com­pany and with the Amalgamated Telecom Holdings (ATH) group, the company will become a one stop shop for all ICT needs for its customers.

Mr Kumar said Datec has over 100 employees where 80 per cent are based in Suva and the other 20 per cent in Nadi.

Fijisun Ad Space

Get updates from the Fiji Sun, handpicked and delivered to your inbox.

By entering your email address you're giving us permission to send you news and offers. You can opt-out at any time.

Tower Insurance
Advertise here
Covid 19 - SPC
Fiji Sun Instagram