NEWS

Early Morning Fire Destroys House In Ovalau

The fire is believed to have started from a lit candle that was placed on top of the washing machine.
12 Apr 2021 14:56
Early Morning Fire Destroys House In Ovalau

A four-bedroom home belonging to a 57-year-old man was destroyed in a fire early this morning.

The corrugated iron house is located at Tokou village in Ovalau.

The fire is believed to have started from a lit candle that was placed on top of the washing machine.

The cost of damage to the property is estimated to be worth $30,000.

Investigations continue.

Feedback: rosi.doviverata@fijisun.com.fj



Five Squares 7S Gold Deals


Get updates from the Fiji Sun, handpicked and delivered to your inbox.


By entering your email address you're giving us permission to send you news and offers. You can opt-out at any time.


Total
Tower Insurance
Covid 19 - SPC
Subscribe-to-Newspaper
Fiji Sun Instagram
Subscribe-to-Newspaper