House Fire

Family Loses Years Of Hard Work In House Fire
NEWS

Family Loses Years Of Hard Work In House Fire

Mr Tagivakatini said their three-year-old grandson was traumatised from the life-changing experience.

Fire Destroys House, Family of 9 Escapes
NATION, NEWS

Fire Destroys House, Family of 9 Escapes

Mr Bakeniceva claims that the cost of the damage to his home was around $150,000.

Dreketi Family Loses 3-Bedroom Home In Fire
NEWS

Dreketi Family Loses 3-Bedroom Home In Fire

Ms Wati said by the time the fire brigade arrived, everything was already destroyed but they tried to prevent the fi...

Jessie Liku
Videos

Jessie Liku

Jessie Liku exclusive interview with Wati Talebula Nuku on how Jessie and her five children had lost everything from...

Double Fire Tragedy For Navua Family And Businessman
NATION, NEWS

Double Fire Tragedy For Navua Family And Businessman

Navua and Pacific Harbour firemen had to battle with two separate property fire incidents within hours at Vuninokono...

Gaji Road Fire
Videos

Gaji Road Fire

Two homes have been destroyed in a morning fire today in Jittu Estate along Gaji Road in Samabula. No lives were los...

30 Years Of Hard Work In Flames
NATION

30 Years Of Hard Work In Flames

The 49-year-old mother of three children lived with her youngest son, Ronald Lal, 25, a bus driver.

Aspiring Rugby Star’s Dream Booted In House Fire
NATION

Aspiring Rugby Star’s Dream Booted In House Fire

The Year 10 student lived in the one-bedroom home with his parents, Maloni Nadoi Turuva and Kelera Uluma.

Raiwaqa Home Owner Grateful To Be Alive
NATION

Raiwaqa Home Owner Grateful To Be Alive

The 59-year-old was at his farm in Vatuwaqa when he was informed by a church member of the news.

Mystery Surrounds Death Of Four Women Who Perished In A House Fire In Benau
NEWS

Mystery Surrounds Death Of Four Women Who Perished In A House Fire In Benau

Dead are friends - Nagama, 70, Dharmi 76, Zamidan Hussain, 73, and Subhadra Wati, 70.

Family Grateful For Lions Club Donations After Fire Razed Their Belongings
Feature

Family Grateful For Lions Club Donations After Fire Razed Their Belongings

“We appreciate the kind donation from the Lions Club of Labasa. My sons have both received a new pair of uniform a...

Vacant House In Korovuto, Ba Engulfed In Flames
NEWS

Vacant House In Korovuto, Ba Engulfed In Flames

The house belonged to a man who is currently in America was vacant since last year.

Power Lines Near Rooftops Appear Hazardous
NATION

Power Lines Near Rooftops Appear Hazardous

Energy Fiji Limited says the proper procedure was followed when giving approvals for connections to homes in settlem...

‘Trapped’ Paralyzed Woman Dies In Ba Home Fire
NATION

‘Trapped’ Paralyzed Woman Dies In Ba Home Fire

“I am still shocked because I don’t know how the fire started. I plan to rebuild and fix my house so that my fam...

Woman, 65, Dies From Burns In Toorak
NATION

Woman, 65, Dies From Burns In Toorak

Family will cremate body of the late Kritan Kaur today.

Neighbours Alert Family of House Fire
Crime & Court

Neighbours Alert Family of House Fire

“This is the first time something like this has happened to us and I suspect it is intentional foul play by someon...

Narere Resident Appeals For Help To Rebuild Burnt House
NATION

Narere Resident Appeals For Help To Rebuild Burnt House

“I know there are good people out there who will help me, but I’ll start the work first,” he said.

3 Household Left Homeless
NEWS

3 Household Left Homeless

Her 11-month-old baby was in the house but was saved through quick action.

Macuata  Villager Escapes  Early Morning House Fire
NATION

Macuata Villager Escapes Early Morning House Fire

A 64-year-old man of Wailevu Village in Macuata is grateful after he managed to escape when his house caught fire. K...

Teacher Watches In Pain As House Burns
NATION

Teacher Watches In Pain As House Burns

No one was injured; $80,000 home took Mr Prasad four years to build. A 30-year-old Lelean Memorial School teacher wa...

Taxi Driver Estimates $200,000 Worth Of Damage After House Fire
NEWS

Taxi Driver Estimates $200,000 Worth Of Damage After House Fire

Sayed Hussein yesterday was in disbelief after he rushed home to find one floor of his double-story house destroyed ...

Family Loses All In Fire
NEWS

Family Loses All In Fire

The New Year celebrations turned grim yesterday for Eshwini Lata’s family of Vatamai, Lovu, Lautoka, as their thre...

Let’s Take Fire Risks Seriously, Or Be Sorry Later
Opinion

Let’s Take Fire Risks Seriously, Or Be Sorry Later

House fires have increased at an alarming rate. Despite a constant campaign by the National Fire Authority, fires co...

Sabeto Family Loses All In Blaze
SUNCITY

Sabeto Family Loses All In Blaze

An early morning inferno yesterday has made a family homeless in Sabeto Village in Nadi. And relatives have taken th...

Total Energies
For All Fiji Sun Advertising
Fijisun E-edition
Fiji Sun Instagram
Subscribe-to-Newspaper