Search For Missing Farmer Continues
Sione Volotu of Nawailevu Village in Lekutu is said to be the lone missing person after Cyclone Yasa struck last week.
Saturday 26 December 2020 | 16:02
Police will not give up searching for the missing 24-year-old farmer of Bua. This was stated by the Divisional Police Commander (DPC) Northern Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Eparama Waqa.
Sione Volotu of Nawailevu Village in Lekutu is said to be the lone missing person after Cyclone Yasa struck last week.
“This is the only person reported missing and we are not going to give up on him,” SSP Waqa said.
Related stories
Edited by Selita Bolanavanua
Feedback: shratikan@fijisun.com.fj