Allegations Are Not True: BulaBard

“We value our reputation alongside integrity; it is one of the many reasons we have flourished since the day we opened in January. Our guests are the number one priority for us.”

Wednesday 24 August 2022 | 11:35

Hotel Bulabard Director Alen Ram. Photo: Waisea Nasokia

Hotel Bulabard Director Alen Ram. Photo: Waisea Nasokia

Hotel Bulabard in Wailoaloa Nadi refutes claims made by an Australian guest who stayed at the hotel last month.

The guest, Natasha Nyikole, claimed that AU$800, sunglasses and jewellery were stolen from her room. Her video was widely shared on social media platforms.

Hotel director Alen Ram said the information that was circulated was only to ruin the reputation of the property.

“We have worked so hard to be a part of this community and have been welcomed with open arms by everyone,” he said.

“This guest in particular has taken advantage of her social status and convinced people to post about Hotel Bulabard.”

We have done our investigations and can confirm that all allegations are false.

“We value our reputation alongside integrity; it is one of the many reasons we have flourished since the day we opened in January. Our guests are the number one priority for us.”

He said Ms Nyikole stayed at the hotel from July 22 to July 31.

Ms Nyikole was contacted yesterday, she said: “I only found out about the missing money when I reached Australia.”

Meanwhile, Mr Ram added that the lost sunglasses and jewellery were later returned to her by an unknown person.

“That proves that it was not the hotel’s fault. For the comfort of our guests, Hotel Bulabard has a safe in every room.”

Hotel Bulabard boasts to be an aspiring 3.5 star hotel, and is 100 per cent locally owned.

Feedback: josefa.babitu@fijisun.com.fj